If you want me to give a talk or organize a workshop at your event, please get in touch.
My calendar of speaking engagements can get quite busy, so I recommend getting in touch as early as possible - ideally at least 3-6 months before the event.
Here you can see a selection of the talks and workshops I have given over the past few years:
- Panel: Rust in reality [EuroRust 2022]
- There and back again: our Rust adoption journey [QCon 2022]
- Error handling in Rust: a pragmatic approach [Rust Berlin 2022]
- Building Cloud-native applications with Rust - the good, the bad and the ugly [Cloud Native Rust Day 2021]
- Black-box testing for Rust microservices [slides/English - slides/Italian]
- Are We Observable Yet? Telemetry for Rust APIs (logging, metrics, tracing) [slides / Rusty Days video]
- Writing enterprise software - a Rust experiment [slides]
- Zero, One, Many - Machine Learning in production [slides]
- A Machine Learning introduction to ndarray [RustFest 2019 - workshop]
- Machine Learning is changing - is Rust the right tool for the job? [RustLab 2019]
- ML in Production - A practical approach to continuous deployment of ML pipelines with C. Dimitroulas [RAPIDS 2018]